I did this in high school, and I think I want to start doing it again to help avoid sag. Anyone else do this?
SpiritOfTheRabbit SpiritOfTheRabbit 31-35, F 15 Answers Jan 28, 2013 in Women's Health

I did once. My wife had a screaming fit.

Best Answer

Not every night- every now and then. But at least it's better to wear a comfortable sports bra to sleep rather than a stupid underwire one.

Best Answer

it wont prevent sagging u are lying down to sleep and there are no gravitational forces at work to make them sag <br />
if u want perky boobs work out and build up the underlying muscles its not a cure but helps

Best Answer

I do, but gravity still takes its toll.

Best Answer

Its not good or bad. In fact, its probably better for your breasts if anything because bras give them support and if you have large boobs than that can be a bit tasking for your muscular system to support (well not hard but maybe a bit strenuous). I'm not saying wear a bra constantly though. Believe it or not its good to air out every once and a while and if you dont take off your bra, your skin will attract a nasty rash :/

Best Answer

True, but I dont think it would be your boobs you'd be smelling at that point. Armpit BO is prob. what you would be smelling :/

Best Answer

Not if you take the bra off when you bathe or shower.

Best Answer

Yeah I guess :P I was looking at it as if she were constantly wearing the bra. THAN, it would stink

Best Answer

According to the following sites, it's at best useless in terms of support or shaping the breasts, and at worst very harmful:<br />
http://www.brafree.org/faq.html <br />
http://www.breastnotes.com/aware/aware-bra.htm <br />
I strongly recommend reading the entire breastnotes.com site as it has a ton of useful info, most backed up by copious research citations where appropriate. The brafree.org site is written by a female MD and also references research to back up her thesis that bras are unnatural and unhealthy and do more harm than good when worn for prolonged periods on a long term basis.

Best Answer

No, it's definitely not. I think if you research it there may well be other effective methods for preventing sagging. Massages, creams, exercising the pectoral muscles--look into it, I suggest.

Best Answer

None of them is better

Best Answer

only if you are not planning to do anything

Best Answer

not if you have a husband

Best Answer

It's neither good nor bad.

Best Answer