Ive always wanted to create a manga (a japanesse drawing way of people and some people have I mean look at baritone the anime and manga and same goes with deathnote I wanna be like that but will I get enough money..... manga is a japanesse comic book just so everyone can figure out
matthewWintoe matthewWintoe 22-25, M 6 Answers Apr 11, 2012

Its even harder to be a mechanical designer like Syd Mead & Kunio Okawara .... Im better at drawing machines than people ...... But as said in many of the comments ,we all get a lot of rejection before weget the job & practice makes perfect just fusit with some original concepts

Best Answer

Try try again lol

Best Answer

That sums it up well.

Best Answer

it's v hard. Do some research into animation of the likes of Hiyao Miyazaki (of Spirited Away, Ponyo and Arrietty fame), and see how long it takes to create just one scene.... I've drawn some anime inspired art in the past and the effort that goes into these drawings in the long run I suppose is worth it, but you've also got to look at the fact that anime has become a very popular animation style, and a lot of people use it nowadays. I think it's better to try and find your own style, and work from there.<br />
Want to see my stuff? http://rebecca-davidson.deviantart.com (old, hacked in 2009)<br />
http://bluberi-raccoon.deviantart.com (newer stuff). <br />
I hope you enjoy. I'm still learning. Best of luck! <br />
Bec

Best Answer

is drawing anime something you really wanna do and if so why?

Best Answer

It used to be, until I discovered how much time and effort goes into it. Before you start thinking about anime or manga drawing, take some life art courses to learn how to properly proportion your people/settings. I'm happy drawing on the side, but I don't think I would like to do it full time because then it wouldn't be as much fun as it is to do now :)

Best Answer

I'd imagine it would be hard yes.

Best Answer

Have you ever wanted to the same

Best Answer

Nope, i'm a terrible drawer. The whole style is very cool though.

Best Answer

It's extremely hard!!!! My goal is to become an artist and become a anime/manga drawer! :D

Best Answer