TwoTearsInABucket316 TwoTearsInABucket316 31-35, M 9 Answers Dec 26, 2012 in Self Improvement

Yeah actually. I'm always so daydreaming, smooth and relaxed, that people often get me as boring. I find most exciting people who in spite of my attitude manage to strike a conversation with me!

Best Answer

I can start a conversation,but it's hard to keep going if the other person is not switched on.

Best Answer

been there before.

Best Answer

I have mild aspergers syndrome so I find it hard to start a conversation, especially with strangers.

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that.

Best Answer

Not in person.

Best Answer

The first I find very hard, second is easy with a little practice. Just look interested and nod occasionally.

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

yes starting is that hardest part and depending sometimes to keep it going

Best Answer

Totally agree with that

Best Answer

I generally get freaked out if I run out of things to excitedly talk about and make an excuse to leave.

Best Answer

same here

Best Answer

Small talk is useless and completely asinine, and more likely the conversation won't even last more than five minutes let alone be remembered unless you include other elements.

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

yea, sometimes I find it hard to keep a conversat.......

Best Answer

evil lol

Best Answer