No, its harder in their 30s -_-

Best Answer

Lol, yeah I'm not as much of a jerk as I used to be despite what people see on this site from me

Best Answer

I don't think so, its all about confedance

Best Answer

Yes, it is very yes to make guy "friends"

Best Answer

do you know why they are uncomfortable with you? It might be a situation you can change if you are good at subtle manipulation.

Best Answer

No not really, there are 3 of them i get on well with one of them but the other two....its like they don't want anyone else getting in their group. I have discussed this with my bf and he puts it down to them seeing me as some kind of threat. One of them in particular has a face like a slapped ar$e alot of the time. But is really bugs me why they are like it

Best Answer

I don't think you can blame it on being a woman or in a certain age group. While I don't know you or your personality, the responsibility of being friendly or making friends is solely on you. Every person is different. Some make friends easily, while others take time to open up to others. It isn't about being a specific age or gender, but it is about your own personality or inhibition. I suggest taking a look at your approach to others, and determining whether or not you might be the reason why this is hard.

Best Answer

I am in the same boat. Girls are trickier and I try my best, but can't stand pettiness

Best Answer