I have friends online and IRL, I see them as school and hangout with them after school. But when I get home Im also so happy to put on my headset and talk to my online friends from around the world.
TheoKing TheoKing 18-21, M 2 Answers Jul 10 in Dating & Relationships

Umm, I myself tend to be closer to my online friends than my IRL friends due to they are online when i am more then im around the IRL ones life takes alot of time and sometimes things dont always work out but online you can always leave a message or get back to them fast ( yes that could work with irl friends too but then again they could or you could go visit them) I do talk with my IRL often online mostly because there is some distance between all of us, and work times tend to interfere.

Best Answer

I wouldn't neglect your real life friends, they are the one's who could be right there for you if you want to talk, or have fun, or need something else. I think the internet takes us away from real life, I don't like it

Best Answer