wherewerewe wherewerewe 46-50, M 16 Answers Feb 5, 2013 in Work

No. It increases the speed at which the body ages.

Best Answer

It is very important to have a 5-8 hours of good night sleep, for our body to heal and replenish. Older you are less sleep you need, but 5 hour should be the minimum. Also it needs to be a deep sleep, weaking up several time will cut down the total sleep to like 50%

Best Answer

ba<x>se from my experience its okay as long as you give yourself a time to rest for about 6-8 hours of sleep...

Best Answer

donno you tell me what you think...your body only has so much energy then you die.....period thats why you age,bet if people cared more about being kind and saving the other people and planet we would live like they did in the bible...a long freakin time

Best Answer

No. The mind and body needs enough sleep to have a normal healthy lifestlyle.

Best Answer

It is healthiest to maintain a regular sleep schedule, although it is hard to do for many people.

Best Answer

No, not at all. The body is an amazing specimen, but even the body needs to reenergize and recharge its batteries. Preventing the body from doing that causes systemic failures :)

Best Answer

If the body tells us it needs sleep and we don't give it the rest it requires, how can that be healthy?

Best Answer

Body tells us a lot of thing, if we do all of that we will be unhealthy and probably have std, lol

Best Answer

the body always knows what is best for it.

Best Answer

Not at all sir... but those who don't have any alternate to it, can't help their schedule except being there awake...

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

How long awake and how much sleep when you finally do? I sleep 5 hours on average and stay up extra late on weekends. I've been doing that since I started high school and I'm 44.<br />
I did hear the story of a radio show host who stayed up for 3 or 4 days as part of a charity event to raise money. His life was promising before then and fell to pieces after ward. The documentary was talking specifically about how sleep deprivation can cause long term damage.

Best Answer