I personally believe, that rape can never be excused !
Johndoe10000 Johndoe10000 46-50, M 14 Answers Feb 14 in Dating & Relationships

No but women do need to excersize caution. If say for example a women dressed in miniskirt passes out in a dark ally way at 4 a clock in the morning in a bad neighbourhood....well bad things are going to happen.

Best Answer

One has to be realistic , of course ! There are some pretty bad guys out there.Even so, it's not the woman's fault if someone rapes her on her way home. Not even, if it happens in a bad neighborhood.

Best Answer

Hell no.......Cloths do not define who you are....

Best Answer

no, of course not :)

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

No. Rapist in most cases rape whatever is close by and at a disadvantage. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Best Answer

I suppose you're right !

Best Answer

But the reaction from courts and many others is to ask "what were you wearing?" Which is why I started the running joke of asking people what they were wearing when they told me of small things like someone cutting in line or cutting through their yard, or taking their seat. In these kind of very small offenses I would ask what they were wearing and if they were "acting" in a way that would give someone permission to take their seat. The famous "maybe they brought this on them self"statement that you can see how dumb it is when you apply it to any other crime or offence.

Best Answer

Here in Thailand where I live women are constantly blamed when they have been raped. As a matter of fact, that attitude is very common in Asia.

Best Answer

That seems like a common reaction. Denial. Instant case solved. When I was a kid I heard a lot of people talk bad about women that "cry rape". But I grew up and realized I use to know a lot of rapist. ^^

Best Answer

I forgot to say HAPPY VALENTINES DAY !

Best Answer

It isn't, a woman should be able to wear whatever without the fear of being raped.

Best Answer

Agreed !

Best Answer

no,,, no matter if she is naked is still no

Best Answer

It's not her fault.

Best Answer

I agree with you. No means no, with no exceptions.

Best Answer

The facts of the matter sh1t all over some conservative beliefs otherwise... <br />
In countries where natives get around nude or near nude, rape isn't occurring all day every day like the fans of the clothing/victim-blaming would seem to think it must, since skin is being shown. Yet muslim women covered head to toe get raped anyway. Clothes are no excuse, nor is lack of clothes, and have no influence on what's in the rapist's head. That's where the provocation is, the cause of the issue.

Best Answer

a woman should be able to walk down the road naked and still not expect to be raped...looked at yes, but not touched.

Best Answer

No, a woman has a right to wear what she wants and do what she wants w. Her own body w. Out being victimized

Best Answer

Agreed

Best Answer