Sometimes people just need a bit of sympathy. I guess guys can't understand something like that cause it's different when a guy gets too drunk and screws someone.
Girls just get called ignorant or slutty.

Best Answer

I've been in her situation before but it was more like date rape. I dunno if she means she couldn't walk or not. I know I had no business being alone and too drunk to walk.
Maybe she was talking about it because she wishes someone would come and get her.
On this one I'm afraid I have to side with her. No matter what anyone else thinks.

Best Answer

You are completely in the right.
They were offended by what you had to say and were projecting onto you. They are clearly the ignorant ones if they can't see how her habit of getting too drunk obviously is what gets her taken advantage of. If she was sober she would make better decisions.
These types of ignorant people are occasionally referred to as "sheep". And sheep don't often accept what they don't know. If you know more about them than they do, well, they'll say you're wrong. But they say that because they don't like to taught something about themselves by someone who is not themselves.

Best Answer