its wrong to take advantage of ANYONE.....whether or not theyre drunk is irrelevant

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

If he doesn't want to be taken advantage of he should stay sober or stay home alone.

Best Answer

Maybe I misunderstood the question. By taken advantage of, I was thinking of other drunks getting him to pay for their booze and that kind of behaviour. If you were talking if sex, then no. Not right. But, I never thought about it this way, because I hated sex with a drunk. Disgusting. Stinky. And totally unsatisfactory results. Puking was less disgusting than sex with a drunk.

Best Answer

It's immoral to take advantage of anyone when their drunk or high or whatever. Consent, consent, consent! C'mon.

Best Answer

He won't mnd!!;))

Best Answer

Basically immoral. BUT it could be a good lesson for him to stop being a drunkard...

Best Answer

he actually doesn't drink a lot which is how he got drunk in the first place. I bought him some hard cider for Christmas and he looooves anything apple flavored

Best Answer

Then it's a 'yes'! I was thinking about those who used to drink like they'll gonna die..soon!

Best Answer

It is. That doesn't necessarily mean you shouldn't do it. It depends on the guy and his self-image. But it's definitely immoral.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

In what way are you taking advantage of him?

Best Answer

Depends how drunk. Same with women.

Best Answer

Yes. Just like it's wrong to rape a drunk girl. Gender doesn't make a difference.

Best Answer

It wrong, regardless of the persons gender.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer