AceTheory AceTheory 22-25, F 21 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Romance & True Love

There's got to be a little bit spark

Best Answer

i still dont know the answer !!

Best Answer

It is important to be attracted to the person you are in love with, physically or otherwise!

Best Answer

YES.1st we look the cover.and then inside..

Best Answer

yes very. After all if there is no <br />
physical attraction then you will more than likely stray.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

i think so. its needs to be a combo of looks and personality that attracts you. than you are really attracted to each other. plus, what you find attractive, someone else may not. its very personal. thats why the attraction needs to be like 90-100%

Best Answer

yes of course........if you are thinking"God they are a smelly ugly bastard" Im pretty sure you wouldn't want to be intimate with them at all.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Thats part of being in love surely

Best Answer

Define 'in love with.'<br />
If you mean significant other, I think yes.

Best Answer

I don't see how you couldn't be physically attracted to them if you are in love with them.

Best Answer

But I'm not, I mean i do love his smile but thats only because i love HIM. I dont lust for him unless he puts me in the mood.

Best Answer

dang...sorry to hear that. Maybe find something physical about him that you do love that you think is sexy. There has to be something...

Best Answer

no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Yes It does help

Best Answer