Mine is just whatever, we don't think about those things really. But do other people?
applethunder applethunder 18-21, F 8 Answers Mar 8, 2012

No. Our decisions can be made together. If we don't at first agree, we usually end up with a better solution as a result of our commitment to each other's wants. We prefer two people at their best, not one pandering to the other's ego.

Best Answer

Right on, great way to work together as partners!

Best Answer

We share our skirts.

Best Answer

LMAO

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

We're partners, we make big decisions together. There's things he leaves to me and things I leave to him (like his fcking car he keeps going on about :-/ ) but we work things out together,

Best Answer

there's only one top ***** in my house...easy no male.

Best Answer

we both wear briefs, even am the submissive one, we tried to complete each other :) * we still try

Best Answer

I was raised by parents who were clearly equals and worked things out together. That's what I've always seen as normal, and when I married that's what I looked for.

Best Answer

Cool! What a great example they set for you. :)

Best Answer

I wouldn't say important, but I technically wear the pants, but the one in the skirt is usually the dominant one. I actually find that best for me because if it is equal or the opposite I quickly get bored with the other person.

Best Answer