I quit meth. that took me a while. I relapsed several times. just be supportive and give him time. Pushing him might help but it really depends on the person. He's got to want to quit. It's not easy so try to be understanding* as difficult as it is. :l <br />
no. it's not impossible.

Best Answer

I don't know....Is it? What does your guy being a drug addict have to do with whether or not you love him? He's the addict or recovering addict, not you, right? Your love depends on his addiction? Love is not ba<x>sed on whether or not someone is an addict. It's either there or it's not. You love them or you don't. I think the real question might be: "Is it Possible to live with a drug addict?" I must admit that I know the answer to this question from personal experience and the answer is "no". Love can make a relationship beautiful, but addiction can make a loving relationship a living H E L L..

Best Answer

How I loathe drugs but how deeply I loved an addict, until her eventual overdose and death.<br />
Pray for them and love them, love them in spite of themselves and remind them that what they are doing is wrong but they can do much better if they try and that when they use they are hurting you. Also realize that most drugs require weening down, cold turkey can be dangerous with some stuff.<br />
It is sad when people do not believe in GOD, but if he does you could remind him that what he is doing is immoral and that GOD made him for better things. <br />
And if it is meth, every time he uses it he does permanent damage to his brain and it also opens the doors to demonic spirits, it wont be long before he will not even be the same person. <br />
Pray for him and love him, but dont hesitate to leave if he starts getting violent while on drugs, when he is high, he is near to being possessed and anything could happen, it might just turn into a slap or a harsh word or it could turn into a multiple stabbing and he may not even know what he is doing. Don't co-star in "The Shining" with him, if he gets violent get out. And keep praying.

Best Answer

It is meth that he is on. I have known him for years, and now I love him so deeply. I know he is hurting because he tells me. Its hurting me terribly as well. I have prayed and cried out to God for days now and will continue to do so. I just talked to him on the phone and he was talking about all the damage this binge has given him. At least he is talking to me today.

Best Answer

I am glad that THE LORD IS at least allowing some channel to be open between you. When folks are on a run they can be as far away as outer space. He is in a battle, its a very hard battle, the worst thing is if he give in and decide to rationalize using, as long as he admits that it is bad and that it is hurting him and you then you still have a way in to make him hear you. The only good thing about meth is that it has no physical withdrawals and he can just quit, and that is what he needs to do. I would tell him, "it is bad, you know it is bad and its coming between us and I don't want that, just stop, the feelings that garbage is selling you is nothing compared to having your health and your mind and just being who you are made to be, don't be lazy and give in to this like all the junkies do, be strong for both of us." I have no idea if he would listen, but I would try almost anything. Always keep praying, the will of the individual is allowed to choose but GOD can still make things that seem impossible happen, HE did it for me many times, in my case, I think I dropped the ball with my own failings and made things worse. GOD blessed me often but I didn't always walk the walk I was supposed to be walking. Anyway, my beloved was hooked on something with extremely hellish withdrawals and after being forced to go without for a long time she took something else to try to get some relief. Her tolerance was low and she took too much.

Best Answer

It is possible to love one but that doesn't mean the relationship will for sure be successful. If he is the kind that just can't ever get his act together then this is going to be what the rest of your relationship will be like.

Best Answer

You can love an addict, they are people who are struggling and sick. You have to remember, though, that you need to take care of yourself and your safety FIRST. And just because you love someone does NOT mean that you have to be with them. Love is NOT enough when a relationship is not healthy (i.e. abusive, dangerous, etc.)

Best Answer

Sure why not? Rush Limbaugh still has listeners.

Best Answer

Yes people fall in love with drug addicts more than any other person cause you keep staying with them thinking you could fix them,or you love them when there off the drug, this is all unhealthy for both of you but what was the question here lol??the answer is yes you could love a drug addict lol

Best Answer