Idoagree Idoagree 41-45 15 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Singledom

No, just some men.

Best Answer

I`ve met some controlling women over the years.....

Best Answer

Women can be just as controlling. I always had control issues when I was younger. I always wanted to change my partner or dictate how they dressed or what they did in their leisure time. I'm getting better about not doing it as I get older and wiser.

Best Answer

"control their woman?". Implies ownership....So the answer is civilized men don't control their "woman".

Best Answer

No, they r just used to it

Best Answer

I don't and she didn't like it :)

Best Answer

There are actually women out there so brainwashed that they think something's wrong with men who don't want to do that. So for every one of us who says, "I'm an adult, too ! let's work together for what we want..." there's another bat-brained woman saying, "A 'real man' would be running things and telling me what I'm supposed to do. He's supposed to be head of the household."<br />
No wonder men are confused.

Best Answer

The husband is used to bossing his employees around all day and has a hard time turning that off when he gets home. The ex was a cop and he was used to abusing his power and never turned it off when he got home...men are funny creatures...

Best Answer

No it's in Man's nature to be greedy and over-protective of their women. Controlling women isn't the issue, it's their innate fear that she's getting it on with somone else. It has to do with their lizard brain saying "WOMAN NOT IN SIGHT IS WOMAN CHEATING ON ME?"

Best Answer

Jeeze!! Are you a hater or what?

Best Answer

Hey I call them like I see them...Lizard brain...

Best Answer

I guess that's true in some cases... thanks! :)

Best Answer

Yup GnatFree is a hater for sure.

Best Answer

You know it limbic loser.

Best Answer

Being under someone else's control can be incredibly scary and really exciting at the same time. Not for all women and only with someone you trust completely but it can be fulfilling in ways you wouldn't expect.

Best Answer