men dont care, unless you are trying to help us across the road

Best Answer

How about checking if someone should get a senior citizen discount? ;)

Best Answer

ihave been getting senior discounts ever since i turned thirty

Best Answer

now i get it, that would be wonderful, i am cheap

Best Answer

LOL...I remember once at work asking a customer if she should get a senior discount....a mistake I NEVER repeated.

Best Answer

Obviously I can't answer for how men feel, but personally I've never met one that concerned about his age. Could be because heterosexual men are not generally treated like they have a limited shelf life.

Best Answer

Very good point. I think there is a tendency for women to feel we have expiration dates. Or at least for a lot of men to feel that way about us.

Best Answer

Its not rude. Hell, I card women before I date them just to be safe. ;-)

Best Answer

If he'd looked THAT young, then I wouldn't have looked at him twice. As it was....sigh.

Best Answer

If he wasn't that young, then he wasn't too young.

Best Answer

That's the thing....he is young....I can't tell by how much. Double sigh.

Best Answer

why not a guy doesn't care if you ask his age course we can lie at times and say we are a year or two younger but it doesn't bother us like it does women and i wonder why it does bother women to be asked?

Best Answer

Not at all. Depending on the woman, I would just be glad she's talking to me at all. Frankly, I just don't get why women are so very touchy about their age, and weight. Big deal.

Best Answer

Society pressures us to be a certain way. Most curvy women can't even find clothes that fit. And we are often overlooked if we don't measure up to the younger women. It's just the way things are a lot of the time. But you're right- it shouldn't be a big deal. It is made so.

Best Answer

Why would we? It's incredibly stupid that it is somehow inappropriate to ask a woman her age. Double standards are inherently lame.:-)

Best Answer

Women often have insecurities that men lack.

Best Answer

And vice versa :-)

Best Answer

True...depending on the issue. Age is a bugaboo for women.

Best Answer

It is inappropriate??? I would ask, but let um ask too.

Best Answer

Yes...that'd be a given. I wouldn't ask something that I wouldn't be willing to answer for myself.

Best Answer

43.. hmm.. that came out quite easy actually :)

Best Answer

LOL....I wasn't expecting that he would be ashamed of his age. I just didn't want to be rude.

Best Answer

no that is an invite for a fantasy if they ask!

Best Answer

You lost me there.

Best Answer

Not at all.

Best Answer

How can you tell?

Best Answer

It's natural to want to know. Just be like, " By the way, how old are you?" There is no shame in asking.

Best Answer

I'll have to wait til I've talked to him a few more times.

Best Answer