SpringlesAndStars SpringlesAndStars 22-25, F 12 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Community

I see this place as a hybrid of Facebook and Yahoo Answers.

Best Answer

Does that surprise you?

Best Answer

haha well I just joined last night and I'm just realizing this

Best Answer

I quit Yahoo Ans, to spend time on here; and there are many similar questions.

Best Answer

I've noticed that too.

Best Answer

Unfortunately, it's almost impossible to tell the sites apart. A friend recommended this site for the good writings people submitted. I can't find them.

Best Answer

Just click on the Stories tab or find some Experience Groups that have some good stories. There are good writers out there, and if you wanna find them, just Ask on EP.

Best Answer

Actually the yahoo answers Nazi's would ban most of these questions, blame us for chatting, which is a violation of their anal retentive uptight guidelines...other than that the other questions are similar.

Best Answer

Oh I didn't realize that! I never go to yahoo answers except when they have the answer from a homework question I googled or sthng, but that's great that the rules are more lax here.

Best Answer

I disagree with that the questions here are similiar to Yahoo Answers. I definitley feel more connected on EP.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer