333cookies 333cookies 26-30, F 17 Answers Apr 3, 2011

The odd person out is in a weak position. They have to come second behind the normal marital and familial duties of married couples. Women are used to being in the weak position, men aren't. Unless it's just the occasional boff behind the husband's back, men aren't willing to be second place.

Best Answer

wow! I never looked at it that way...

Best Answer

But I am a single guy who is not only willing, but wants to be in second place as a married woman's secret lover. I find the thought exhilarating. Friend me if you want to know more and I'll be glad to discuss it.

Best Answer

I beg to differ.

Best Answer

Really?

Best Answer

true bcus women are easily manipulated by married men, som think they love her more than there wife but it nvr happens u r always 2nd.

Best Answer

Women are more stupid enough to believe that the married man will leave his wife for her.

Best Answer

Man, did you all miss the mark! Study afer study has shown that men and women cheat for different reasons, and have very different consequences as a result. When a married man cheats and his cheating is discovered, the wife if more likely to forgive him and give him another chance due to; (a) having more to lose financially, as men are still out-earning women and (b) life-long societal conditioning that men are "allowed" to stray. Men in happy marriages cheat simply for the opportunity -- Fatal Attraction, anyone? <br />
When married women cheat, their husbands are much more likely to leave them because (a) he'll consider it a personal blow to his manhood, (b) society at large will forgive him for leaving that slutty b*. Women cheat because they either want out of the relationship/marriage or due to problems in the bedroom/his performance. <br />
As for occurance and acceptance, married men cheat slightly more than married women, so the ratio is closer to 60/40. And a woman knows to keep her affair hidden, else she'd publicly damed as a wh***. If you doubt me, just tell me all of the COMMONLY-USED words for male **** ...and I'll give you 15 for a woman.

Best Answer

Good show kids I got nothing to add I think you've covered it all.

Best Answer

Wow that really SUCKS, just caint find 1 for my own. But i guess it cose i burried mine and GAVE up looking for 1.

Best Answer

Scientific research shows women are more attracted to men who are "taken" than to unattached men. The same effect is not there with men's reactions to women.<br />
However there is not a substantially greater amount of adultery by husbands than by wives, if any greater at all. The only survey I know of on cheating by unmarrieds found girlfriends cheating more than boyfriends. The idea that men are wired to cheat and women are wired to be faithful is baloney.

Best Answer

Best Answer

That was me.<br />
I am not proud of it, but I slept with a married woman. We just flirted and then she wanted to come to place and get it on. well... I struggled with the family wrecker label especially since I met them. Then she got naked and so did I. Once and done, but that is the truth of it.

Best Answer

I agree with EveOfEden and HappyDiva. Men are less likely to accept a weaker position - also I believe they have a drive to seek out fertile females. It doesn't matter if they do not want to consciously reproduce. The drive to seek out fertile females is primal. They will lust after them until they die.

Best Answer

Its true about them seeking out fertile females, its in their biology. The same way women are more attracted to the successful hunter/gatherer. Its primal instinct.

Best Answer

wow!

Best Answer

Eve,.. you are my hero! <br />
raised to be catty? For shame...!! wait ....

Best Answer

Yes, you are most likely correct. Unfortunately, it seems that it is more likely for a man to cheat than a woman. It just has to do with the way they are wired.<br />
Return the favor, answer mine?<br />
<a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/question-answer/Which-Girl-Do-You-Find-More-Attractive-And-Why/402257" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a>

Best Answer

Yes, you are correct. At the risk of sounding less than sensitive, I think it's because so many women are raised or grow to be catty; whereas, men tend to be more loyal to their friends than they are to their wives. Those are the main two factors.

Best Answer

possibly...

Best Answer

Yeap

Best Answer