musicheart4444 musicheart4444 16-17, F 9 Answers Dec 24, 2011

Yes, which is probably why I was singing Canada's national anthem when I was wrapping presents at five o clock this morning. I don't know what's driving home for christmas, but I have the sneaky feeling it's my sanity's last ember writing it's ghost on the floor as it abandons me. And, oh, do I have abandonment issues, dear ducklings. So the question we must all ask, and answer ourselves, is why the writers of these songs have been allowed to live as long as they have. Let's round up Chris Rea, the entire Band-Aid ensemble and Maroon 5, although they don't write christmas songs, just that annoying Jagoff-song, and hand their taints to them before we get drunk on Peach Canei and open our presents. Then we'll know it's christmas.

Best Answer

Yes, they overdo it.

Best Answer

Lol aww no lol I dont really get bothered by that lol i dont mind I mean it is christmas!!:D

Best Answer

yes the music sucks this time of year

Best Answer

How could you not like Feliz Navidad?

Best Answer

haha they never play that in the stores..i havent heard that song ONCE this christmas season O:

Best Answer

That's good because I can only hear 3/4 of it before I get annoyed.

Best Answer

this is true!

Best Answer