LITTLEBOYINSIDE LITTLEBOYINSIDE 41-45, M 14 Answers Mar 30, 2012

Yes, many of us do. I don't mean a generic "inner child" like everyone has, but a real child who helped us through the abuse and probably has lots of memories we don't have ourselves. I am one of those people and have a total of 15 people inside altogether. This is getting into the area of MPD and DID, and there are many people here on EP who have this disorder. Check out some of these groups. If you are a true multiple, you'll find some great people--and stories--there. The first installment of your life story touched my heart and I could relate to much of what you went through. If there's any way I can help you, or if you'd like to be friends, please pm me. God bless you.

Best Answer

Hi, um you mentioned you have DID, i have never been diagnosed, but have endured years of switching and stuff, what type of support is there, and why is it that some doctors fear it?

Best Answer

Yes. I know i do. All the ages of when i was..abused shattered inside of me, and now i have 'children' that are me inside of me. Does that make sense? I think those who are abused, experiance Dissociation and Derealization, Depersonalization. How can we not?

Best Answer
Best Answer

wow. although I was abused, it never occurred to me that the sad lost lonely child inside came from that. I thought everybody had a child inside that was wounded, and our job as adults was to help each other heal that broken kid.

Best Answer

i dont know ,may be

Best Answer

I THINK SO.

Best Answer

How do you know that you have an inner child?? I was abused and I'm confused. I don't know if I have one or not. What does an inner child feel like?

Best Answer

vulnerable. Shy and scared. Sometimes if you really care to, you will hear them. The "children" or "child" feels like your a child all over again. "horsey, kitty, doggie," sometimes one can "float away" and become the child.

Best Answer

Thank you so much. I can identify with her. :'(

Best Answer

Twelve-step talks about The Inner Child.<br />
I give my inner child at least one thing every day, even a very small thing.

Best Answer

We do, all of us, have the child that we were still inside of us. We don't lose that person, and the patterns in our minds are affected by what has come before.

Best Answer

hello, LITTLEBOYINSIDE... good to meet you.<br />
we all have an innerchild, we never leave that part of us behind, even if we lose sight of it or fail to sense contact, it's there<br />
and it needs and deserves to be loved, valued, cared for and respected<br />
with respect, from robbie

Best Answer

THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE.

Best Answer

my privilege....thank you for a moment of sharing, respect, from robbie

Best Answer

I think we all have a child inside. I know I do, and I was not abused as a child. (Except for one teacher, who abused me emotionally, but I don't count her)

Best Answer

THANK YOU, ALSO, FOR REPLYING. IT'S KNID OF GOOD TO KNOW I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH AN INNER CHILD.

Best Answer