SmilesGoForMiles SmilesGoForMiles 18-21, M 4 Answers Dec 25, 2012 in EP

Not everybody. A lot of Ep'ers just use the generic pics -- the canoe seems to be a fave, not sure why. The lingerie pix are saying something about personality, I guess, but a real picture is more helpful IMO -- though it might be a problem if someone you know and do not want reading your stories sees it. <br />
As @Delilah5 says, be kind to yourself -- it's not easy to fr<x>ame who you are in a tiny box. Maybe a pic from somewhere you like to be, or a graphic that says who you want to be?

Best Answer

That's smart. But I want people to know what I look like so they can visually see my yellow wig and funny hats that I wear with it every day. I just can't find the right brightness setting on my phone. It's so annoying. :/

Best Answer

Phone cams have their limits. Maybe a friend could take a few pix with a large lens camera. Outdoors might be better, too, wig would show up better in bright sun.

Best Answer

Smartness here. Thanks. (^3^)–❤

Best Answer

mine is ugly yours is cool :)

Best Answer

No, yours is lovely. A bit odd, but lovely. :)

Best Answer

it is just you...however the hair reminds me of pudding...great! now i want pudding

Best Answer

Hmmm....pudding.... :)

Best Answer