I think there are just more channels to broadcast it on

Best Answer

I feel this also.

Best Answer

i think the world is definitely getting worse

Best Answer

It is but just like Buddha believed. Suffering needs to happen in order to be reborn.

Best Answer

I think the world has always be violent and full of atrocities but its only because of technology and broadcasting systems we are more aware now.

Best Answer

No, it's not just you. But if you ever bother me with this sort of question again I'll burn your f***ing house down and drown your pets.<br />
On a lighter note, yes, I agree.<br />
Excuse me now, I need to top up my daily dose of Prozac.

Best Answer

I feel ashamed for asking such a stupid question now...the world was way more violent back in the the day...when you think of it it it's probably way much safer now..

Best Answer

It wasn't a stupid question, far from it. Sometimes it seems like that is the case, but I don't think the world is becoming more aggressive (WWII, kind of hit a peak!); it's just changing, that's all. Don't worry, just adapt. Ha, it's a bit difficult to do that sometimes, I know. But it's worth the effort, what other choiche do we have?

Best Answer

Absolutly, lol..i definitley feel that the 24 hour news culture has a lot to do with it also...i'm not sure what it is like in the states or elsewhere, but in the UK, every story that is violent, and involves some sort of brutality and death is always highlighted, and reapeated all day..and with the Arab uprising your being shown more and more of the horrors that are going on in those counteries...and not to metion the wars in irag, afganistan and elsewhere...I suppose it has alot to do with groeing up in the age where news is instant and you miss nothing, and most news seems to be negative news.

Best Answer

^^regarding that, my spelling is so bad, I think I may have too much vodka.. :D

Best Answer

Meh, every generation before thinks the next is going to hell in a handbasket. Sex, drugs and rock and roll seem to get more intense and bad as we go along. <br />
If you really wanna be concerned, imagine that when we're old, we'll be listening to Usher because that was the music "back in the day".

Best Answer

I hate ushers music, to be honest. :/

Best Answer

s'all that cocaine

Best Answer

jeeezz, yeah that's the problem...haha :)

Best Answer