Im 19, the things I lose myself in are writing, photography, playing guitar, and playing baseball. But finding out what I want to do or finding my "calling" is pretty difficult. Is.it just me with this problem!?
TommyTimmy TommyTimmy 18-21, M 9 Answers Mar 18 in Community

I'm 54 and still not sure what I want to be when I grow up.

Best Answer

NO, It's not just you. My son is very, very bright and in his 3rd year of college (20 years old) and he is still not sure what he wants to do. It might be wise for you to pick something that gives you room to spread and do kind of a double career. For instance, you like writing and ba<x>seball...maybe shoot for writing sports columns in the newspaper or writing for a music magazine. That way you are combining 2 different loves. Good luck to you.

Best Answer

I didn't find my passion until I was about 21, but I didn't realize that I had found it until just recently. I'm 26 now and have found another passion. One is my career and the other a hobby

Best Answer

I'm 40 and I still don't know.

Best Answer

No, that is something nearly everyone struggles with. It is a matter of finding what matters the most to you. Also, realize that your "calling" may not lead to a job but may be something you do outside of work that brings you fulfillment. Few of us are lucky enough to actually love what we do to earn money.

Best Answer

No, it isn't you. Sometimes deciding what you want to do is way more satisfying than being 'programmed' to do something from the moment you're old enough to figure out which side of the playpen smells the worst. (Like pushy parents telling you you're going to a particular college, or will be an MD, or whatever...)

Best Answer

Do what you enjoy. That is the key. You don't need to figure out 'what you want to do in life'

Best Answer

ya

Best Answer