are attractive women becoming a scare commodity
carrotman1 carrotman1 26-30, M 11 Answers Sep 8, 2013 in Food

Maybe you're just being too shallow and picky.

Best Answer

ye, but that's a 'big' maybe

Best Answer

There is a waiting list. Wait for your turn. Don't jump up.

Best Answer

You either have unrealistically high standards or as the old song goes, you're looking for love in all the wrong places.

Up until two years ago, when I met my husband, I was wondering where all the decent guys were !!!!

Best Answer

congrats :)

Best Answer

maybe you're just not their type

Best Answer

ye! but that's a big maybe :)

Best Answer

nice hair btw, l love dark hair

Best Answer

maybe you have set your expectations too high.

Best Answer

I like barbies, even fake barbies ;)

Best Answer

really? I hope you'll find the best woman for you someday :)

Best Answer

ye me too, but in case you haven't noticed there is a major shortage, everyone is standing in line :)

Best Answer

shortage? How can you say so? I mean good girls and women deserve to be respected are rare nowadays. xD
Specify to me your standards. Will you? :)

Best Answer

Maybe you are looking at the wrong places.

Best Answer

why do people keep saying that, where could someone potentially look. it's not like i'm looking underneath the bed

Best Answer

You forget to look inside your head. Is there a woman in your mind? How do you imagine her to be?

Best Answer

well basically I like tall, athletic women. In the build of most German women who are big but fit, but of any race or color. What do you think?

Best Answer

Doesn't she have a personality?

Best Answer

ehm personality! what do you mean by that, does that really count?

Best Answer

lol. Then you don't deserve any woman if that's the way you think.

Best Answer

What do you mean "does it count"? Is she a soul-less doll or something? Are you sure you are looking for a human?

Best Answer

no no I mean does it really matter, I already told you what l Iike, I think any personality would do, as long as she is not a bad person. It's not like anyone would be attracted to personality

Best Answer

Yeah...leaving the trash on the bed doesn't make someone a bad person, but really would you want to live with someone like that?

Best Answer