No, I have to disagree with you there. I think maybe it just seems boring til you get a bit older yourself.

Best Answer

Could be your afraid of the inevietable.

Best Answer

Put like this, youth is wasted on the young...

Best Answer

They can be a rough group to deal with for sure. Best of luck outside those confines.

Best Answer

Sadly, the young may say the same about you when you are "OLD," sooner or later we all get "OLD."

Best Answer

I enjoy their company and the stories they have to tell. I find it depressing though if I ask them the wrong questions or respond incorrectly and they bite my head off, then I can't wait to be out of their company. :(

Best Answer

That's kinda what I meant, you can't do right for doing wrong, but I suppose it depends on the people.

Best Answer

some old people are more lively n happy than younger but yes most old people these days are nasty and uncaring ..it was their generation to be that way.

Best Answer

i dont know... my grandma brought over her pills and said these pill arnt helping me at all with my inflamation at all i said grandma what are they she said viox i looked at them they said viagra so i looked at grandma and laughed i said well the inflation hasnt gone down but are you horney? i actually wanted to know if they work on women too

Best Answer

yes, probably

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Judging from a couple of comments I am not

Best Answer