and squeezing, like a snake
Getansweredquickly Getansweredquickly 22-25, M 5 Answers Jun 10, 2014 in Health

Man you're frustrated. I feel for you buddy.

Best Answer

HAHAHA. yes . yes it is. Ima do that to the next person who ****** me off.

Best Answer

It is still under investigation, so not many details were released. The victim, a 17 year old male, was last seen at a Denny's with three nerds. He was found strangled in his car early the next morning. The coroner concluded from the bruising that he had been strangled between a set of thighs. He speculated that they were likely nerd thighs. What does the coroner mean by ''nerd thighs''?

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Best Answer

noo idea .

Best Answer

I'm not playing your pathetic troll game, I'm just answering your question from a scientific standpoint. That is all.

Best Answer

But this really happened it was in the newspaper -_-;

Best Answer

What color?

Best Answer

Uhhhh white, most nerds are white.

Best Answer

No. Not that. The beads.

Best Answer