Merry Christmas! and Happy Holidays!! i hope that you are having a great start!

Best Answer

Merry Christmas, :-) Now though a lot of people are saying "Seasons Greetings" :-) to be "politically correct" :-)

Best Answer

I like the British phrase of "Happy Christmas". <br />
Here's one for you: Now that Mary is about to marry, maybe she'll have a more merry Christmas.

Best Answer

more merry -> merrier

Best Answer

mary christmas is a girl, i think there was one down in my circle of friends when i lived in baltimore iirc. it has been a while.<br />
merry chris mess, that is a merry mess made by a chris, or a mess chris merrily made.

Best Answer

it's Merry Christmas. how can you not know that?

Best Answer

He may just be foreing

Best Answer

Words don't confuse me, anyone who passed 3rd grade is not confused by words. I'm a college grad.

Best Answer

I know plenty of college grads who can't spell worth ****, use proper grammar or even form an elequently written sentence. You are also presuming that the person who has asked the question and the people who have googled it are not as highly educated as you. We can argue all day about intelligence and what actually means; however you should keep in mind that you could be talking to someone with masters degree who's second language is English, or a teenager who is simply looking to correctly expand their skillset in writing. All I really see in your comment is that you are an educated shmuck with quite possibly a minimal degree, that you ended up with as a prerequisite to (maybe) obtaining a sh*tty job that probably has nothing to do with your degree, level of intelligence, or lack there of. Your abrasive and ignorant sense of self worth, as well as your blatant lack of compassion are part of the problem in this country.
Don't be entitled; instead be kind.

Merry Christmas, *******.

Best Answer

Get yourself a dictionary and figure it out on your own.

Best Answer

merry xmas

Best Answer