ShatteredGlassPlayground ShatteredGlassPlayground 18-21, M 13 Answers Dec 6, 2013 in Community

Thats not a buttplug, it's a grenade!

Best Answer

i'd ask why you're looking at butt plugs but i'd rather not know.....

Best Answer

Start small with plenty of lube and they are very enjoyable. My wife trained me to now a wear a 3.5 inch dia plug most of the time. I feel empty without it.

Best Answer

I use them all the time on My sub. You have to ease them into it with lube and small ones. Gradually use larger ones. If used properly and appropriately, they're harmless and can be quite pleasurable. At least, that's what I've been told.

Best Answer

I will tell you they feel great and are very filling!

Best Answer

If you think that looks scary then you need to watch childbirth.

Best Answer

i will pass on that

Best Answer

I guess if we're talking Emily Watson or Kim Kardashian size

Best Answer

Buttplug's are designed to pleasure with pain, not to be scary, the bigger the better

Best Answer

Pain does not have to be involved, go slow and plenty of lube it is a great feeling!

Best Answer

Thank's, butt my buttplug is large because i like the pain

Best Answer

To each there own! I wear a 3.5 inch dia plug most of the time, but i am use to it without any pain just pleasure!

Best Answer

generally it isn't recommended putting foreign objects into body cavities so your first instinct is correct in this case

Best Answer

Well, yeah, if they're the size of bowling balls you see in the windows of toy stores! Think small...very, very small!

Best Answer

some of those look like they'd rip me in half

Best Answer

And they would. If you're going to use one, start really, really small. It's not about pain, but pleasure.

Best Answer