When I take the chance and step out of my comfort zone to ask a man out...I find out they are Gay. I now take to asking if they were Gay BEFORE OR AFTER i asked them out.
cheysghost cheysghost 56-60, F 22 Answers Jul 15, 2011

Not really but they are attracted to any kind of media, including the internet, so it just seems they are more numerous than they really are. Best probable guess is 2 percent of the population.

Best Answer

I think you hit the nail on the head. Gay and bi are more attracted totrue social media, and these days the social stigma is no longer an issue it was. People are more open minded. I would quess gay/bi % at closer to 10%.

Best Answer

There are stats available. It is between 1% and 4%. You are totally correct - they are over represented in the media.

Best Answer

6 out of 10 teens I encounter at work, a non bi job, admit to being bi / gay, say it is no big deal.

Best Answer

Actually 10% of both men and women are gay. There are a stack of studies a mile high to back that up.

Best Answer

I agree it's so sad because some are so cute XD

Best Answer

and rugged too.

Best Answer

same goes with women too here is a fact for every 1man they is 2 women men are indanger inclueing in the animal kingdam i found out on the news. by the way men who are compationate are even more indangered. lucky for me i,m one of the indangered compationate straight guys. so find a straight guy who is compationate and keep him. if you find one.

Best Answer

That only seems to be the case since what is happening these days is that religious brainwashing, phony prohibitions, social hysteria, mind controls and general bigotry against sexuality is waning and people are becoming more natural and relaxed and enjoying the possibilities of having sex with who ever will give them pleasure. So, guys have always been the same, but in the past they were much more secretive and guilt ridden and even in danger due to society's taboos, but now more guys are finding they can enjoy sex with each other and do it more often and more visibly without shame, danger or guilt. Happy new world!

Best Answer

and in answer to your question, it's not just you, i feel the same. i'm depressed because i cannot meet a genuinely straight, non-bi/non-gay/non-trans/non-narcissistic person of the male persuasion. i'm starting to wonder if they're as rare as unicorns...

Best Answer

No, there are just as many as there usually are.<br />
they are just more open and happier about being treated as equals., but who could realize that with these answers?

Best Answer

guess old school likes it when one's sexuality is not in your face.

Best Answer

Just because society starts to accept it, they finally can come out.<br />
They were there before but they had relationschips and families with women.<br />
So ask yourself is it better to be with someone who doesn't really love you?

Best Answer

you can be gay, bi, straight, but come on, keep private things private. Gays in straight marriages are hiding and cheating, they are not in love with the person they married.

Best Answer

i agree with this, i've been used by many a gay (ahem - bi) man in my past relationships. i am only in my 30s but because all i find when i get involved with a guy is that he's bicurious or gay i'm tired of it... wtf do they bother with me? i have nothing to offer a gay man. i think they're just using liars.

Best Answer

if this is true then a great majority of married men are bi/gay liars as i type this. thanks for the reality check.

Best Answer

judging from the amount of traffic in and out of my mouth these days i'd say the number is on the rise. i know their d*cks are on the "rise". it's probably just that people feel free to experiment or express themselves more openly now.

Best Answer

easier to show a bi side on the net than in 'real life'

Best Answer

Not nearly so.

Best Answer

haha ive noticed that too. but i have me a sexy straight one so,yeah.lolz

Best Answer

hello please, in the nicest way possible, do not respond to my questions. Have fun this week and have a great adventure of a life.Thanks.

Best Answer

Definitely not, I totally would have noticed this.

Best Answer

it is okay, you are fine.

Best Answer

They are the current in thing. A lot of curious are having their curiosities satisfied.

Best Answer

Yes!!!!Such a waste

Best Answer

10% of the world is gay or so i heard

Best Answer

It's true, because men are wising up to women & finding men are the much better option. Also they don't have to put up with a woman's disgusting bodily functions.

Best Answer

like a guy peeing, not wiping and putting it back in his pants, yeah that is real sanitary! Farting for the fun of it, oh yeah, be still my beating heart...........
But you see, the guys I like, are not like this. A strong woman is not for the weak at heart, so you're probably better off not having to deal with a Woman.

Best Answer

You can say that again!

Best Answer