No -- it looks like she was pretty silly to land herself in that predicament -- but good karma would accrue for going to help. Definitely optional, though.

Best Answer

id help her out just bcuz its something to do...just a good deed of the day sorta thing

Best Answer

Only if she is someone that belongs in your house.

Best Answer

Well, I guess that settles it.

Best Answer

what goes around comes around

Best Answer

Called AAA, that has to count for something.

Best Answer

pay forward honey.........yur day will come.......& believe me you'll always remember the person who took the time to make yur life a little bit easier

Best Answer

LMAO!! Sorry that I think that is a hilarious.

Best Answer

No the snow will melt before she runs out of gas, hopefully.

Best Answer

What woman? *closes blinds*

Best Answer

yes cause if it was you. you would wont some one to help you if you was stuck right

Best Answer

Yes, yes I'm an a-hole for not going out. AAA is much better with people, than I am, so they can handle it.

Best Answer

Yes. You don't really have to do anything, just call 911 and report a woman stuck in the snow by the roadside.

Best Answer

yes, it's mean....but you've made your choice so there's no need to justify it to us. :)

Best Answer

I think I'll call AAA anonymously. Because she IS blocking the road.

Best Answer

if she's blocking the road you might have to just call the cops if she hasn't called anyone to help....AAA will only fish out their member and are probably quite busy on those kind of days

Best Answer

No, I used my membership, they said they would. And they also got here shockingly fast, because she was blocking the road and it was a priority.

Best Answer

cool that's nice of you to use you tow membership

Best Answer

Sorry LUV but women wanted equal rights so she can shovel the snow herself, plus I am in a warm car

Best Answer