juicyboy21 juicyboy21 22-25, M 11 Answers Dec 1, 2011

like to receive massage!

Best Answer

There have been times i have been really sore from work and would love a good massage but....<br />
I really enjoy giving one , it feels good to help a woman relax and to know my hands kneeding her muscles feels good to her. Its great to rub there temples to their neck down the back and legs nd feet and to feel their breaths relax the tension relieve in their muscles. Its great thats why i like giving them more but recieve one once in awhile also!! Great question!!

Best Answer

Thank you Sir, and agree with your sentiment, that you are made to feel good by soothing your woman. Then when she gives you one- well it is bliss!

Best Answer

i give massage but i never get one

Best Answer

come here and lie on my EP cyber bench- ill give you one

Best Answer

Yep...like several others, I like both giving them and receiving them.

Best Answer

I love giving a massage. But I I love recieving the best as best choice..

Best Answer

i prefere to be massaged, i really dont like to give a massage.i did once and it actually hurt my back so i never done it again.

Best Answer

I like giving my boyfriend a massage but I probably love getting them more. My shoulders are always so tense!

Best Answer

best fun to massage a woman, either in a friendship manner or a seductive way

Best Answer

too bad my bf doesn't agree..

Best Answer

strange- most men would never give you a chance to feel there woman- even if it is in an innocent manner

Best Answer

Oh, he lets lots of people feel me.

Best Answer

that is strange in itself- not that I am in anyway jealous, but I like to be the one feeling my woman

Best Answer

Oh, I was kidding. hehe

Best Answer

I like being the giver of massages because it puts him at my mercy with me as the tyrant....<br />
I feel powerful.

Best Answer

yes, I feel the same, for you can go so many directions in giving massages.......and they know that......

Best Answer

Damn it! Now I'm thinking thoughts! I'm supposed to be studying.

Best Answer

my apologies- i have a reputation of leading ppl astray ;)

Best Answer

I like both, but giving is the best

Best Answer