ghaliafs ghaliafs 36-40, F 19 Answers Jan 14, 2013 in Community

If u love u will be loved

Best Answer

I think the person who loves all but expects no love in return is loved the most. But to have this quality they must have been loved initially by their family or consistently during their upbringing to understand love and to give it out, so really there is more to be said for giving love with no expectations.

Best Answer

To love...it makes life easier than hate.

Best Answer

To love, you invite more love in by sharing more love out. <br />
You cannot expect to be loved if you are not willing to show it yourself.

Best Answer

remember what the wiz said a heart is not judged by how much it loves but by how much its loved by others.

Best Answer

neither. it's most important to not give a ****

Best Answer

in my experience of life I have given more love than I have received, but it would be nice to be loved in return of what you give, sometimes its like giving Christmas presents to everyone, and not receiving anything in return, but in the end I believe <br />
that God will love us all that have given love, and that's what matters the most lol

Best Answer

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return" - Moulin Rouge<br />
Says it all I think...

Best Answer

You can't be loved, its a delusion

Best Answer

I can't be loved because the principle of love is outward from you and never the opposite. Its called the atonement

Best Answer

Give, and it shall be given. I believe in this principal. Also, we can only control one of the two.

Best Answer

I believe both are equally important, unrequited love is so painful.

Best Answer

If I loved a thousand times and failed, I'm still proud that I offered love where there is nothing at all!

Best Answer

To give love is most important to me. I have no need to be loved.

Best Answer

I just don't feel that I need it to be happy. but I do need to give love to be happy.

Best Answer

LOVE...

Best Answer

both.... a communion !

Best Answer