yasmundi yasmundi 31-35, F 16 Answers Mar 22, 2012

No, a lot of women find it disgusting. It is misandristic the way that feminist women scrape the bottom of the barrel to accuse men of misogyny.

Best Answer

Shut up. You know nothing about women.

Best Answer

I know plenty about women and stand by my answer. Were you having a bad day, Lilt? If you expect to continue replying to my answers you'll need to manifest more civility than this.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Well.... there are lesbians who find penis's disgusting.... what are they then?<br />
There are straight women who find mens ***** as disgusting.<br />
Toes as disgusting........<br />
Body hair........<br />
And then the funniest irony.... the one thing that we both share, which is our bowel movements and urine is viewed as disgusting for many people. For your theory to be correct... then we would also be prejudice against our own human race. lmao.<br />
Think about it....<br />
People are allowed to find things disgusting without it being a prejudiced issue.

Best Answer

I'm not saying its not allowed and lesbians who find penis's disgusting may very well have some sort of issue with men ..not that all lesbians are like this...also I do think that to a certain extent that social conditioning does play a role in what we feel and think , but it becomes so ingrained that we just accept as the norm we all do it to be sure

Best Answer

Sometimes what I write is merely misinterpreted Literaturegirl.... just because I don't fully support feminism doesn't make me a chauvinist. I joke on here and view things differently sometimes.

Best Answer

I will agree that social conditioning plays a large part in peoples perceptions on any given topic. But to label it as something that is misogynistic seems far fetched. It is just the way it is like many other things, no hidden agenda in this one. Maybe in some cultures yes.... but not in the west.

Best Answer

It is discusting...and painful...nothin nice about it

Best Answer

Of course not! is it misogynistic to find any bodily discharge disgusting? How about snot, poop, pus... I know... ICKKK!!! But, hey, it IS natural, right? Menstrual discharge is, at best, for most normal people, not a desirable material with which to have contact. Simple as that.

Best Answer

I was a bit surprised to discover that not all do. Some even have fetishes around it, which can be rather disconcerting. But mostly what I've noticed was guys' confusion around it; not disgust, but wondering what they could be doing to make things easier. I always found that quite sweet, actually.

Best Answer

A person who finds menstruation disgusting is likely to have 'issues' about natural things. But it's quite possible that SOME men have 'menstruation envy' because it's a mysterious process that they can't imagine or be part of

Best Answer

No, a lot of purportedly straight women seem to find **** sucking or scrotums to be distasteful, how would they react if we had blood coming out of our penises? Some women seem not to know that their periods have started and have us perform oral on them in the dark while we wonder why their ******* smell bad. Or encourage us to have sex with them while on their period and we notice a strange texture and smell.

Best Answer

Substitute STINK for smell!

Best Answer

In my 1970s youth, I witnessed many a bawdy conversation among men in pubs and uni hostels. There was a harder edge to the sex talk then than now. And I can assure you lot that we men never made fun of that time of the month , except that we made free use of the phrase "so and so is on the rag."<br />
On one level, I simply accept menstruation as Nature's Way. On another level, I feel sorry for women and realise full well that some of you have mood swings and PMS (my wife's story before menopause). On yet another level, I joke that menstruation proves that God is an arrogant male, and did not allow a panel of women to comment on His proposed design for human reproduction. If there is ONE detail of the human sexual machinery that women would loudly condemn, it is menstruation, I am sure.<br />
Years ago, I had no problem servicing my wife when she was bleeding. And she said that ****** did wonders to alleviate menstrual pain.

Best Answer

No not really cos i do it n i find it disgusting

Best Answer