No, people sometimes suffer a pain, heartbreak, and failure, too. What make them happy is they focus more in positive thing rather than wallowing in self-pity

Best Answer

wats sad, teaches u the worth and value of wats happy!! :):)

Best Answer

no ! pain and problems, can be part of being happy! but when you happy these affect you less!

Best Answer

No. :)

Best Answer

;) kiss..!! keep it simple silly!! ;)

Best Answer

hahaha. :P

Best Answer

Pain and problems SHOULD teach you to be happy regardless... unfortuantely that is not always the case. As it is, I know some truly happy people that certainly have pain and problems ;-) They have learned to better manage their situations. We can admire from a distance and strive toward that goal :-)

Best Answer

exactly my point :):)

Best Answer

I have been happy in spite of SOME problems and SOME pain, but I have been incredibly depressed recently with a combination of severe physical pain AND severe relationship problems going on simultaneously. Fortunately, I think my physical pain is about to end. I was given a new diagnosis and presc<x>ription today. :)

Best Answer

Proud of u!!! biiig hugs..!!!

Best Answer

oO necessary? or possible. happy ppl hide their pain better

Best Answer

true..!! but even genuinely happy ppl can have problems!! its bout how u see things?? :):)

Best Answer