Why would you even care to comment on someone's question if it offends you or if you just plan on being rude? I'm sure you all know what I mean--don't you get tired of rude remarks?
AshMeadow AshMeadow 18-21, F 7 Answers Jul 18, 2009

NO! I've had someone tell me i ask stupid questions. on "if you had 24 hours left to live what would you do?"

Best Answer

Hi AshMeadow<br />
no it is not necessary but it is tempting just because in this case it would be funny to be rude. Not to be rude but to be funny. My heart not in it though.<br />
:)

Best Answer

If i don't have something nice to say or that will help the person i just walk away .. sometimes my silly comments can be interpreted as being rude and if that was the case i'm sorry. I hope you forgive me ! *please forgive meeee* i'll give ya a candy bar !! (oh my that last sentence was just creepy, i apologise) :)

Best Answer

No. This site is about supporting each other's problems, and providing advice to people. Sure, there are some groups I don't agree with, but I usually don't comment on the stories. There's no reason to make someone feel worse about their problem or question.

Best Answer

YES iam getting tired of it, in fact its been happening a lot lately for some reason.

Best Answer

I'm guilty of being rude, but I'll spare ya.<br />
Hah, just kidding!

Best Answer