Please tell me why.
s0undgarden s0undgarden 16-17, M 4 Answers Jun 14 in Politics

I have at times been my own worst enemy. I didn't grow up with any sense of worth or pride in who I was. I was always socially inept and picked on by others. I became to believe that what I was, was how others saw me. I failed to distinguish between them and me. I feel victim to the belief that others defined me and not myself.

Best Answer

A genuine answer to a question on here seems to be a rarity, now. I know I can relate to how you felt, and the only splice I can Offer you is that that's over for you know.

Best Answer

Now*

Best Answer

Wellllll, i like to know who I'm going up against.

Best Answer

Best Answer

We are the ones who make the choices that bring the consequences we suffer. In reality who else could be our worst enemy?

Best Answer