Because I certainly am
daniel147 daniel147 13-15, M 3 Answers Aug 22 in Community

It is normal for a person to regret a decision regardless of age. Just hang around, you'll regret a few more before it's all said and done :).

Best Answer

yeah I blew off my one chance to get my ear pierced, my parents ended up saying do what you want, its your ear. then, because I didn't want my parents to fight with me about this I decided not to do it and now i regret not doing it and my parents are basically saying no again

Best Answer

ya that's normal xD it happens to me way too much and I'm 19! it ain't easy making a mature/wise decision... sometimes you gotta grow a pair and stick with the decision you made and follow things through till the end~ and then you can skimp out when no one's watching O . O I mean... good job kiddo

Best Answer

Best Answer