Claire56 Claire56 22-25, F 26 Answers Sep 28, 2012 in Intimacy

He could be depressed or have anxiety or some other kind of medical problem. I'm amazed how quick everyone is to throw this guy under the bus and call him an idiot and all that. Man, ask him. Jesus. Why are you posting questions here? Ball up and talk to the man, Christ. If there's a problem talk it out. Maybe he's cheating. I don't know. Maybe he's harboring some dark secret. I don't know how likely either of those are but the point is it could be anything and you need to find out. If he's not paying attention to you in other ways that might be a factor too. The point is it could be benign like low testosterone (many men have it) or it could be something like a mistress. It could be anything. Just talk to the man. Seriously.

Best Answer

Joe, I talk to him daily about this and your right, I believe it is a medical issue, I am just seeking answers and not taking everyones adivce, I know him and how he is so that doesnt mean he is terrible, and yes its sad that everyone throws him under the bus, plus Claire is not my real name and he has no clue about this and there are no names being called here. Sorry you were offended.

Best Answer

No ... kick him to the curb ... you can do better.

Best Answer

nope god damn it !!

Best Answer

The short answer is, NO, it's not normal. ( sorry Claire...)

Best Answer

Find someone your own age to play with .....

Best Answer

Have you seen most of the boys my age?

Best Answer

I'm your 'friend', but I still think that answer is a cop-out!

Best Answer

how so? Have you seen the boys my age youneeda?

Best Answer

Sure i have ! But there is a larger pool to draw from...!

Best Answer

How does a guy get so lucky to find a woman so young and not doall he can to keep her? IDIOT

Best Answer

Me too, I am in shock about this!

Best Answer

wish I could help!!!

Best Answer

I wish you could help, I wish I could get it through his head, I need him!

Best Answer

He obviously doesn't understand how lucky he is! (Nor does he feel threatened... )

Best Answer

Oh he feels threatened trust me I know that is a fact, but no he doesnt do anything about it!

Best Answer

totally not normal and totally unacceptable. actually, in my mind, totally unbelieveable

Best Answer

and she says that she is not bad-looking? I can attest to the fact that she is gorgeous.

Best Answer

Thank you for that! Now maybe the others will believe me that I am attractive!

Best Answer

It's NOT your fault- he just isn't interested in sex and cant be bothered to please you when it doesn't turn him on...
I am sure that you are sexy and desirable and he knows that- he just can't summon up the enthusiasm because there is a disconnection between his brain and his b***s...

Best Answer

Attractive? I would say that is down-playing yourself hon.

Best Answer

aww thanks Phil!

Best Answer

How do you cope with that yourself Missymoo?

Best Answer

If you must beg, this person is not right for you

Best Answer

Been there. Done that. He's cheating or he's hiding a severe ED problem!

Best Answer

BEG? no one should have to do that! Try this,..., grab him by the boyz and get his attention, thro him on the bed and pull his under roos to his knees and hold your breath-the talc will take your breath. Then light his lil'boy up! Really! and if you are not sure, well maybe he just likes being dominated-ask his mommy first for his permission slip.

Best Answer

GAY

Best Answer

Whaaaaat?

Best Answer

You read it right!

Best Answer

first of all dont think that you are ugly or bad looking

Best Answer

If your begging. He's banging some other girl.

Best Answer

I know he is not, even though I want to think that. I am with him all the time and know who he is with at all times. It could be possible but i dont think so.

Best Answer

Yes, its getting to be more and more common. An average female today just doesn't inspire men.

Best Answer

Thats terrible! I try everything to get him to please me, from flat out telling him what I want to even try forcing him lol. Its so sad

Best Answer

I notice your question, a reflection of how you think, asks about him giving you pleasure. You did not ask about how you can give him pleasure. That wasn't your question or your thinking. That attitude has a lot to do with the answer to your question.

Best Answer

I try to pleasure him all the time and he pushes me away and just says maybe tomorrow, then tormorrow comes and he says maybe tomorrow!

Best Answer

Perhaps he has mental block. That sometimes happens when a man has something else going on in his mind.

Best Answer

I just want his touch, its not that hard to do!

Best Answer

know exactly how you feel

Best Answer