I broke up with my last girlfriend because if I didn't have anything to say or I didn't text her every day "it must mean you don't love me anymore!" Too much drama, too needy and clingy...<br />
Don't worry about it so much, some of us just don't use phones that much!

Best Answer

From the sounds of it I don't think you guys are a very good match. It sounds dumb I know, but one person that is uber social and into texting, and one that shuns technology is going to cause problems. And it doesn't sound like you are really cool with his choice to be tech free... <br />
He probably won't change. He isn't going to be the kind of guy to keep constant communication. <br />
The issue here is not just the phone, but the fact that you and your boyfriend have different relationship styles. You need to get together and talk about contact expectations, and what level of contact you both desire in a relationship. When you have good communication with him, you won't find yourself worrying about little things like this anymore. <br />
...and believe me, you are not the only person who wonders if a guy is being weird because he doesn't text you. We all get insecure sometimes :)

Best Answer

we've talked about this actually and so far im trying to adjust on this kind of setting. in a way, he does respond every time i text so i think that is enough for me. we're still on the stage of getting to know... and i hope we cope up on that. thanks ^^

Best Answer

I know my bf loves me and we live together and even now he is not good at responding to texts because he is just not a phone guy.

Best Answer

As I see, he gave you the heads up for a reason.<br />
He already told you he is not a "phone/text person", so why do you expect him to be one?

Best Answer

It's good, text addiction has little to do with love.

Best Answer

No dont be so ******* dramatic. Its not a big deal at all.

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

I think it's absolutely ok!

Best Answer

different ppl diffrnt way of loving , living life .. may be he is more practical than txtn phoning.. its normal frnd ... no worries .... :)

Best Answer

thanks for that.. i'm glad to hear points of view from different people around here... :)

Best Answer

For a 'slightly' over rated boy friend,that's normal.

Best Answer

is he texting when your together? if not then i see no problem :)<br />
but if its me im totally gonna reply to my lover as much as possible. i dont want her to feel alone and disappointed.

Best Answer

in fairness to him, he does reply when i text. when we are together, his phones are not with him.

Best Answer

pretty fair to me.

Best Answer

Not at all.. !!!

Best Answer