I don't know she might be a little bi

Best Answer

sorry

Best Answer

I think its pretty normal and would probably be just a bit of fun and games. As long as the girl is strong enough and doesn't injure herself or drop the guy I don't see anything wrong with it.

Best Answer

It's not about "Normal" (riduculous category of standardisation of people) , but about "Like" as such . ;-),

Best Answer

i try with my husband. Kryptonite!!!!

Best Answer

Its perfectly normal; it may be just in fun or something intimate u do with a partner. some girls enjoy feeling strong and confident and to own their partner's body. that is all there is to lift and carry, ...feeling confident and show that u care

Best Answer

Yes its normal, infact we all know that there are strong females who can easily lift males, as evidence there are many lift and carry videos online as well as many sites across different countries. The thing is, if you a guy do u like to be lifted by a girl and enjoy it?

Best Answer

Ii try and pick my other half up...but as far as carrying him? No.. he has two feet..

Best Answer

the poor girls knees would be shaking if she carried me off the ground lol

Best Answer

It is completely normal if she is really big and strong.

Best Answer

yes that is normal

Best Answer

Yes, we were doing that today at school at the end of he swimming class.<br />
There were 3 girls and 7 boys doing chicken fights, and we changed over (carried / being carried) half way. I was with a guy much lighter than me but really strong (I'm 17, 5'10 tall and a rather fat 14 stone 10; Leroy's 16, about 5'5 tall and a muscular 10 stone 10). I carried him, then he carried me. Fun.

Best Answer