i just want to know so i can handle this situation properly. i dont want to scar her for life by freaking out or anything. She is 11...she didn,t see anything but i could tell that was trying to. thanks for the help everyone exept tenderblade
topchef topchef 31-35, M 20 Answers Mar 14, 2010

It's normal to be curious but not with dad...ewww

Best Answer

I would have you and your wife have a talk with your daughter about sex. I would have pictures of how a man's body differs from a woman's, and I would ask her if anyone of her friends have been talking with her about this. It is normal to be curious, and if she is taught about sex and it's repercussions early, it can save her a lot of trouble later in her life. <br />
When we were around 10, my parents talked to us about sex, and then each explained how their bodies were different [as a woman had to carry a child in hers while a man didn't]. They also stressed that sex was an act of love that should be saved for when we were married. They told us that sex shouldn't be taken lightly, as having a baby before marriage would change our lives forever. It would probably make us have a life of poverty, since our education would have to be put on hold, and we would lose our childhood and young women-hood forever. <br />
And, I would use a lock on the bathroom door... and I'd ask if anyone had to use the bathroom before I showered, to prevent further problems.

Best Answer

dnt say anything as she will always rem!

Best Answer

i don't think it has anything to do with sex. talking to her about her peeking and sex wll just confuse her and mjake her feel gulty. just tell her she was wrong to invade your privacy, and your modesty. tell her you wouldn't do the same thing to her. then lock your door.

Best Answer

she's probably just curious. i'd only worry if she did this repeatedly. nudity by itself isn't wrong. i'm betting that it's not going to get repeated, but best to have a conversation and remember that she's just a kid-- still pretty new to the world.

Best Answer

I guess it depends how old she is. If she is under 8 (or maybe 10 would still be young enough) I'd say its just innocent curiosity, but if she has learned about sex in school or just from other students then... well just lock the door. It's not that difficult.

Best Answer

yes it's normal for little girls to be curious. There comes a time however, that she should no longer see you naked. <br />
For our girls they were two years old and started to ask questions like, "Mum, how come you sit and Dad has one that he pulls?" LOL <br />
Well that was it, no more nakedness around the girls. LOL

Best Answer

Yes, it's normal. They are trying to compare themselves with you. Why does he have one of those verse mine?

Best Answer

How old is she?

Best Answer

While remodeling a Bath Room. The 11 yr old daughter while watching me work said that she had walked in on her father taking a shower and that he had yelled at her. That was about 20 yrs ago. I'll bet she still remembers it. My advice don't say a thing about peeking. Just provide a good sex education

Best Answer

no but girl and boy get curious about the body and sex start to run though their mind it time for the talk about sex

Best Answer

Kind of creepy..

Best Answer

No. In my opinion, she's way too old to want to know what her own father looks like naked! Perhaps you should talk to a child psychologist about that.

Best Answer

OH! Pleazzzzzzee

Best Answer

Apparently you didn't notice BuckarooBonzai's comment, because you didn't reply to that, and she feels the same way that I do. Sounds like you're a disgusting dirty old man (as indicated in a couple of your profile of experiences) who thinks that children should be allowed to enjoy looking at their father's naked body! What are you... some kind of incestuous ********* who thinks it cool for children to desire looking at men's naked bodies? Sicko!

Best Answer

The above comment is @ notail1940.

Best Answer

go with insectlady adv

Best Answer

Thats a couch trip! Scary

Best Answer