Lelo39 Lelo39 36-40, M 13 Answers Feb 12, 2013 in Intimacy

Her head is not messed up, time is valuable when you get a guy alone in college when your room mates are gone, we need to make the most of it. I've done it also.

Best Answer

No. That broad is messed up in her head. I'm sure you would've just done it yourself if she'd been decent about it and waited til you were awake/

Best Answer

While you're awake, yes. When you're sleeping, no. Girls like to use the guy's hands to touch her because, well, it feels nice. But if you're sleeping while she does it, I'm afriad you've got a creeper on your hands. And she just assaulted you.

Best Answer

Noo, that's really weird to me. If a guy did that with a sleeping girl, that's violation of privacy too!

Best Answer

Nomate perfectly fine, a fiddle in the night is great - I used my wife's hand when she's asleep a couple of times, the best feeling!

Best Answer

this is werid. usually girls can get some anytime they want since they are heartless ^_^

Best Answer

I think that's sexual assault. It's creepy.

Best Answer

I don't think it's normal, and I would never do it to someone else, but I probably wouldn't mind if someone used my hand for that.

Best Answer

How do you know it happened if you were sleeping?

Best Answer

At first but pretended to sleep after that.

Best Answer

that's funny. I was thinkin' the same thing. But then again, how does a female know she's been raped if she was unconscience and doesn't remember anything?

Best Answer

So you aren't really bothered by this? Just asking if its normal? I would say no. Ive never done that lol

Best Answer

I understand that. But they obviously suspect, otherwise they probably wouldn't go get checked.

Best Answer

She know she was raped if her panties start on when she sleeps, then they are off when she wakes.

Best Answer