First I have to start out with I live in UTAH. I am a straight male. I have been tinkering around with the idea of wearing really bright things for some time now. I recently bought a pair of bright green and black running shoes. (five fingers) Awesome shoes by the way. I also have a Barcelona soccer jersey that is the brightest orangish pink I have ever seen in my life. I have seen some tough times and good times. I have become a great person in my eyes and I think I just want to celebrate my forth comings in my own way. I love bright colors. They make me feel happy and energized and proud. The only reason I resist wearing allot of colors is because I like the way people act around me when I am "normal". I don't want them thinking that I am gay and then turn their head like I have the plague. I don't want to have awkward moments of silence because someone does not know how to act around me. I might be looking into this too much. should I expect things like that? What do you think?
moocow2oo moocow2oo 26-30, M 10 Answers Apr 12, 2012

i dont think its normal for anyone to wear neon. i hate neon. some people like it straight or not. if u like it wear it.

Best Answer

Eh I wear bright Neons sometimes but only when the occasion calls for it such as fiesta & I have to blend in with the crowds......

Best Answer

that is the thing. I am sick of blending in with the other closed minded individuals that would judge me before they even knew my name. I want to be different.

Best Answer

No ,I meant to blend in as in camoflauge .....

Best Answer

Best Answer

I am glad that the bright colors of the 80s have, to some degree, returned. Nothing abnormal about wanting bright stuff around. Nothing wrong with the colors of the futbol uniforms, either. It's not like you are trying to look like Willy Wonka.

Best Answer

...if he was born between '88 and '94, yes-ish. You'll do quite well to move to Austin TX- their motto is "keep it weird". I, personally wouldn't expect many Utahites to be the not-judging-a-book-by-its-cover type. You might be surprised. Try it out at the clubs and bars, asking the ladies directly if they expect you to be into them or the fellas, as those ladies are your target audience. If you're not gay, then it doesn't matter what the fellas think of your clothes, as they'll stop caring if they see ladies hangin on you. Good luck!

Best Answer

Thank you very much. Great Answer!!!

Best Answer

I stopped once I hit 25.. too old to be wearing neon colours after that... and I'm not so heavily into anime that I can justify having luminescent green/blue hair :(

Best Answer

LOL not into anime either. It just feels like the right thing to do.

Best Answer

neon's fun, who cares what other people think.. go for it I say :)

Best Answer

Thanks! I think I will. =)

Best Answer

I live in utah also but I do not think color matters If it was spandex or something it might make a difference but I remember not that long ago the real men wear pink ad campaign people here in utah at least were I live will judge you weather you wear bright colors or not

Best Answer

I defiantly do not have the body for spandex!!!! lol maybe one day but even then I would never wear it. I just hate the way people get with things that are different from their norm. I hate it.

Best Answer

it is bad in the Mormon capitol of the world that judgement thing it is what it is though

Best Answer

Only if he wants his butthole licked by another man.

Best Answer

Not everyone is a conformist, and it's ok. You probably will get unwanted attention, and possibly even some incorrect assumptions. It's up to you to decide whether you want to test the waters or not.

Best Answer

I think the reactions I would get could be worth stepping outside of my own box and further bettering myself... Thank you. I have been pondering over a way to reply to this for a few minutes. Thanks!!!!

Best Answer

admit it dood. you love the doodle...?

Best Answer