You should she her ***** after the BBC is done! It's amazing....

Best Answer

yes very normal

Best Answer

Yes, if she's attracted to a BBC. You are joking, right ?

Best Answer

Many years ago my wife went thru a phase where she experienced. It saved out marriage as at the time she was bored and I wanted to watch her with other men . . when she finally talked it through and realised we could both benefit she tried it with a family friend and ur marriage flourished. She doesn't do it now, hasn't for several years, but I do know she still gets turned on by the thought of a big black **** . . . her panties get wet !!! If you wanna see some pics of her in her 'bbc hayday' I may still have one or two somewhere . . message me

Best Answer

Would love to see the pics.

Best Answer

hi, i would like to see some photos thank's

Best Answer

i know mine gets dripping wet just at the thought of a bbc stretching me open!

Best Answer

beautiful

Best Answer

Hell yeah! That's hot. My girl loves it. Once they get a taste it never leaves. It is what is.

Best Answer

Mine sure does.

Best Answer

Yes with my wife when the bbc is about shoot a load when he gets harder her box gets wet where i can hear how sloppy it gets when he shoots in her that makes her get off

Best Answer

judging by the emails I found on my wifes computer.......yes

Best Answer

Perfectly normal.

Best Answer

Several factors are involved. Size and duration being the main two factors.

Best Answer

Yes....my...im a horny man talk to me....4192654169

Best Answer

yes, and when you stick your **** in her ***** she wont feel it any more. at that point she becomes his[bbc] wife to do with want he wants, share her with other bros, ketch herpes, gonerea, aids, u name it!what a happy life! jr n knss

Best Answer