astroneedle astroneedle 31-35, F 11 Answers Jan 27 in Parenting & Family

leave her alone if she wants to wear dresses, whats the harm. Its better than the girls who want to look like a boy.

Best Answer

My little princess has done that since the age of two, only more so now at four. Some of my fondest memories are of her slipping out of the bedroom to find me having my morning coffee. As soon as she was sure I was settled in my recliner she would bring her shoes and hairbrush; climb into my lap and smile.<br />
All of my older girls had no interest in dresses or girly stuff until much later.

Best Answer

Yes, it is.

Best Answer

Its just her signiture look , i was that way as a kid to. Hopefully shes not a whimpy girly girl but her choice of clothing doesnt mean shes like that.

Best Answer

Why would you want to stop it? Good for her.

Best Answer

My youngest is like that and she's only six. It's bizarre but she won't wear anything other than dresses. She simply won't budge. I think a better question is if it's healthy and I don't see any reason why it's not. I would let your daughter wear what she wants unless there are really good reasons not to.

Best Answer

Cherish the moments while it last. At least she not a tomboy.

Best Answer

Absolutely normal.<br />
It would also be normal if she wanted nothing to do with dresses.

Best Answer

thats cute...........no problem here. Get her into extra curricular activities to develop her talents........maybe dance classes

Best Answer

Yes, I think it is normal. That's how one of my nieces are. It's just something she is comfortable doing and she likes to look good. No shame in that!

Best Answer