I generally hate 'is it normal' questions because normal is a bad word we abuse all the time which has practically no meaning. Normal is a moving target and not worth considering. Healthy is another matter. <br />
Many people live happily their entire lives without any sex with themselves or others. There's a lot of argument about whether or not being asexual is inborn or 'learned' (as in a response to whatever happened in your past life) but it's certainly not a choice. Abstinence is a choice, being asexual is just who you are. <br />
So you may just be naturally asexual. Or perhaps other situations in your life have lowered your sex drive to nonexistence. I don't know your situation. But I dont' think you should stress about your lack of interest in sex. Focus more on doing what you can to be happy and living your life as you wish. Maybe you'll develop a sex drive. Maybe you won't. Also, not being interested in sex doesn't mean you have to be alone. You can still be in a relationship so long as its clear that if your partner wants to have sex, it ain't with you. Provided you find the right person for that, things can work out pretty well that way.

Best Answer

Everyone grows in their own time

Best Answer

No it is weird! <br />
I'm 21 and I'm romantically so active that I'm sick of it.

Best Answer

that was my thought aren't i supposed to be experimenting or something?

Best Answer

You should try!

Best Answer