Is it normal for guys to send their frinds pictures of them and some women taken at parties etc to show off? Do most of the guys send these kind of pictures to their male friends telling them she wants to meet me or she is on my case or plain showing off which women they meet when they are out? My boyfriend does this and he is 48. So I am not talking of teenagers or so...
tazia tazia 41-45, F 11 Answers Nov 17, 2012 in Community

that's funny... the whole time I was reading that I was picturing some late teen or early 20 kid. I wasn't expecting a 48 year old guy to be doing that. And no, my friends and I do not do this sort of thing.

Best Answer

For some men, unfortunately, it is quite normal.

Particularly the type who never grew up anyway.

Best Answer

Not at age 48, that kind of stuff should stop in the teen years! I would think a 48 year old would have better things to do than hang out partying and taking pictures of girls. Especially if he has a girlfriend. He's being fairly disrespectful, there.

Best Answer

He sounds like an insecure jerk.

Best Answer

Yes, he is very insecure.

Best Answer

Thats kinda pathetic and mildy creepy at his age. And no its not even close to normal.

Best Answer

Pathetic, that is exactly how I feel about it.

Best Answer

I have one friend who does this... out of all of my friends. He is a DJ. I don't think it is showing off, I think it is trying to prove popularity. I don't know if I'm explaining that correctly. He's trying to get the word out that he is a popular DJ.

Best Answer

To be honest I get it from a DJ's point of view.

Best Answer

I'm glad. It doesn't bother me from him. Funniest part of that is that my facebook friend suggestion is always full of really sexy young women. I'm thinking HOW do I possibly know her! Then I see 1 friend in common at the bottom and think... Oh yeah, the DJ. lol

Best Answer

Haha, so it' worth having a DJ friend! ;-) lol

Best Answer

I was thinking it'd be normal for a teenager or someone in their early 20's who was still immature.

48, yes - it's weird.

Best Answer

Yeah, way normal!!

Best Answer

That is exactly show off behavior and denotes lack of confidence. My friends would do this at party's all the time; You will never see my face on one. It would come close but I would at least manage to ensure to turn my head so as my face is not shown.

Best Answer