I am 14 and it's legal in my country and I don't want rope telling me it's wrong or whatever because it was my decision not yours and I was ready and I had no doubts either. All I want is your opinion on my question please.
Laurieboots Laurieboots 13-15 10 Answers Apr 13, 2012

The hurt part is not normal, but in a good way. It mostly hurts but you were lucky i guess. The pain depends from girl to girl and also how the guy handles it, without giving very graphic details!<br />
Its a great thing you dont regret anything, life feels like a b*tch when your first time sucks!

Best Answer

I really liked my first time because it was with a nice guy. But it did hurt for a bit. No regrets here.

Best Answer

Didn't hurt when I lost mine.... nor did I feel any guilt and I did NOT love the guy (and was quite young)<br />
So - you aren't the only one to feel that way or have no pain.

Best Answer

It didn't hurt when I lost my virginity either. And I was completely ready, though I was 19, not as young as you. I think you may regret your early sexual activity later in life. Most do.

Best Answer

It's normal for you to not regret it, it is not typical for it to not hurt. You are lucky. God bless.

Best Answer

14 and legal ? hmmm something doesnt sound right here.....

Best Answer