Normal is such a meaningless word to me most of the time. There is nothing wrong, harmful or grotesque about it. I am happily bi-sexual myself....welcome to the club.

Best Answer

You do realize you are going to be bombarded with messages buy many guys now don't you?

Best Answer

lulz... i think most women do no matter what they say here. just a female marker or female picture is enough.

Best Answer

you're perfectly normal. it's so nice to see how accepting people are here. you are all very cool people.

Best Answer

yes. Even if you aren't a lesbian I've heard a million times from straight women how they think other women are sexy and nice and beautiful.

Best Answer

Well, it's definitely normal for me...... but I'm a lesbian........ :)

Best Answer

I like guys a lot but anytime i ********** or anything like that i only watch lesbian **** or think or (look at) women... but i have never been with a women and in a relationhip and 3 kids with a man. I thinks it is perfectly normal :)

Best Answer

Hey my wife is bi and has commented on girls breasts many times. You might just be finding something out about yourself

Best Answer

ur ok its all normal hunn

Best Answer

yes..it is what it is

Best Answer