She keeps encouraging their selfishness and criticise everyone else and slowly pour things in their ears to turn them alll up against other people and than she acts shez helpless n innocent
jeeney jeeney 31-35, F 5 Answers Feb 19 in Dating & Relationships

Of course.

Best Answer

yes.............but you can also help her to change her attitude..

Best Answer

Failed

Best Answer

so u tried changing her?? habits??if then I would suggest do not get annoyed by her, let her be in her own world.. but yes in future if she tries to do the same with your kids, then teach her a lesson..

Best Answer

U have no idea abt tat wicked woman so .....shez just so cunning

Best Answer

okay I understand..so I suggest...forget her..and do not make your mood off..so its that you dislike

Best Answer

Sure

Best Answer

How bad can they b if you married one

Best Answer

I didnt marry him for all the qualities she keep drilling about....wats gold for her is nothing for me.....hope u understood

Best Answer

id say your to focused on your mother in law

Best Answer

Shez over my nerves alll the time wid her constant bragging how she raised four kids in such n such tough times and how great she is ....how many times a day can I listen to this constant bull s ... and I even dont see any decent upbringing signs

Best Answer

why are you around her all the time if she really annoys you that much

Best Answer

Cuz we live in the same house

Best Answer

well then thats just kinda a give in if you dont want to hear all that bs then maybe its time to move out im not defending her but since you dont live on your own your really not in a position to criticize her or the way she speaks you should get out of there

Best Answer

Exactly

Best Answer