I rented Eastbound and Down and we watched the first episode and I was unaware that at the end of the first episode he rides around on a jetski with a topless woman. I watched the scene but my girlfriend got mad at me since she thought that I take every opportunity to "check out any other woman that I get" (and yea i'll check out other women now and then but what guy doesn't, it's not like i'm trying to cheat on her), even though I'm constantly affectionate towards her and made her dinner that night. Is she crazy?
ssj29 ssj29 22-25, M 14 Answers Mar 23, 2011

sounds like immature jealousy... I wopuld understand her being mad if you were on the jetski with the topless bimbo... but just watching it on tv ... thats her own insecurity and her own immaturity ...

Best Answer

I don't think it is helpful to decide whether or not her behavior is "normal." Wherever it falls on the statistical chart of the norm, it is clear that she doesn't like it when you watch naked (or in this case, half-naked) ladies. So do both of you a favor and don't show her this stuff. OK, if it was a mistake, apologize to her and tell her you did not realize there was a semi-nude scene in it. Then only rent movies that she can handle when you are with her. You can watch the other stuff by yourself. Or with some guys. Then you can applaud at the topless chick.<br />
I don't think it's a good idea to judge your lover and make decisions about how to behave on whether or not her reaction to something is "normal," meaning acceptable and permissible. Assume that whatever her reaction to something is, it is how she feels. And, if you intend to get along with her, respect how she feels and accommodate to it.

Best Answer

Some girls are very insecure and jealous. For her own happiness and yours, she needs to get over it. There is sex everywhere, pretty women, sexy women, etc. she can't let herself get upset over stuff like this. She'd be a much cooler person to be with if she wasn't insecure. Not sure how you let her know that in a way that is positive and non-threatening. A secure woman can look at another woman and say, "wow, she has great boobs." and let that be the end of it. Nothing to get upset over ;-)

Best Answer

Yes, it is normal, woman don't like competition, some don't show it, but I bet they don't like you looking

Best Answer

Women don't want to be compared to other women. Learn to pretend other women don't exist when with someone you love.

Best Answer

She is a nutty one. Its a show. I'm a woman and I have no problem with my hubby looking at other woman. Its what men do. Your taken not dead....

Best Answer

i am a lady and i understand that if anybody (man or woman) can see something that's attractive, whether a person or an inanimate ob<x>ject that you are going to "admire" it with your eyes. i can also understand that jealousy may arise when women see that their boyfriends/husbands check out an attractive female. if they tell you in some way or form that it bothers them that you do that, just tell her that she (your girlfriend/wife) is still the most beautiful woman in the world. <br />
when my ex's did that, I told them flat out that when they did that in front of me, it makes me feel less attractive to them and some even apologized and said they didn't realize that it hurt me and they wouldn't do that anymore and they would be more respectful. but i am also the type of person who don't expect others to read my mind so I have to "speak my mind".

Best Answer

Window shopping is not a crime, but if you look too long in front of your girl it is.<br />
She's just insecure and wants you to reaffirm your attraction to her above all else.

Best Answer

If she walked in on you watching ****, but it seems like she is too insecure. Hope this is a one time thing.<br />
P.S. Was she cheated on by a former boyfriend? Or was her father unfaithfull to her mom?

Best Answer

She really shouldn't get upset since the two of you were watching the movie together! Since you two are dating..I would have thought she would have fun with the scene ..and did a private scene for you! Definately has a jealous problem!

Best Answer

depends on how you are reacting to seeing the topless woman...are you foaming at the mouth and saying stuff that makes her feel like hers are not enough to keep you happy ?If you answer yes to the above then yes she has a right to be upset.

Best Answer