Are you nuts? Gonna give him rubbers for the trip?

Best Answer

Too funny, having a drink whilst reading this and nearly choked.

Best Answer

that, my friend, is an awesome idea. only that was in one of his crazy "i know a brilliant way to get out of this" moments -back then- an ACTUAL suggestion he made. that she joins us for a *********. indeed. :-D

Best Answer

UnFKKKn believable- maybe she'll hold the W*hore's hair back while she fe*lates her HUSBAND! At least be in Amsterdam and make it his birthday present. . . not that I would know

Best Answer

Not her true question is "Am I crazy to find that offensive?" At least bring her for a 3-way

Best Answer

Thanks for the BA-I really hop you have come to you senses

Best Answer

Oh my God! And you're letting him go? He's treating you like a doormat love and you're acting like one, sorry.

Best Answer

I find you crazy for allowing it to happen. The whole question smells divorce. Especially getting married and knowing he screwed around

Best Answer

Not normal at all!

Best Answer

It is offensive...but did you expect anything less? He works with the woman. I wouldn't have married...but that's me. You did...and if I were in your shoes, I'd be packing my bags to go with, or packing his.

Best Answer

oh, he doesn't work with her anymore, but still has a circle of friends from that place.
If I remember correctly, I was so dazed at the time, and got pummeled in such a way by HIS family ("he know that was stupid and he will never do it again") that I actually married him with the caveat in the back of my head "well, I can always get a divorce". :-D

Best Answer

So, he no longer works with her and he takes vacations with her?? Umm...that's all I have to say....Ummm...yeah, just Ummm

Best Answer

funny, that's exactly what I'm thinking :-D

Best Answer

I highly doubt you are thinking what I am right now.

Best Answer

This Q is a No Brainer. NO!

Best Answer

You married a man whom cheated on you? That's brave I tell you. It shows you have a lot of love for this guy. Considering if that was me, I would of shown him the door. Marrying a man who cheated is one thing, but letting him go on holiday with the same woman (even though there are others there.) Letting him go with this certain woman who he cheated with.. It's shocking. I'd feel VERY offended if my partner was going off on my birthday, that isn't just a group "trip" that's a lovers get-a-way! Divorce this guy and find someone who sticks to their vows!

Best Answer

Love requires trust. Trust is ba<x>sed on reality. You are living in the Twilight Zone. You said, "Group of Friend." Are you sure it's just her he's banging, or are they having orgies?<br />
You should seriously consider getting tested for STDs. Sorry.

Best Answer

oh wow. erm, yes, love requires trust. and assuming that everyone is always having group bangs all the time is not my definition of trust. His group of friends is including more boys than girls, but I am sure that has no bearing on your judgement of the situation... :-) I'm not saying I am a hundred percent that he is never going to do that again, but I am quite certain he won't do it again with her (she kicked up an almighty fuzz when he "broke up" with her after having "done" her twice).
Like I said below, for me, this is more about respect, or lack thereof, and I would KNOW if he cheated on me again because I always do (happened a few times in the past with other ones, I always knew). this would spell divorce and he knows that. so the ball, so to speak, is in his court :-)

Best Answer

It is, at the very least, disrespectful. Given the situations, it is certainly within your rights to demand that a) he not go with her, or b) he take you along. Good luck.

Best Answer

I read this and am amazed this is the second time he has gone away !!!! Why can't you go too ??? If you can afford it, turn up 2 days in as a surprise, better still if you can arrive in the middle of the night, bring a friend for support and a camera to capture their sorry his face and you walk into " his" single room.

Best Answer

Oh, I don't want to go, because I refuse to be dragged into everything he wants to do, that I am not remotely interested in. Plus, in general, I think it's good to have different interests, because that way we always have something to talk about. So yes, this is a snowboarding trip and funkelfee does not do snowboard. and doesn't want to. they are going as a group, and last year I was "more ok" with it. this time I find it offensive as they are leaving on my b'day and technically he spent more time on holiday with them in the past year than with his wife.

Best Answer

Well if it works for you then great. I am not with my husband ( he was a serial cheater ) so I would look at your situation differently. Yes first year as man and wife and your first birthday is special, he can always cancel or for this once you go along so you can spend your birthday with him. Hopefully you can both sort this out, otherwise it festers, that much I know.

Best Answer

This is amazing.

Best Answer

This takes understanding wife to a whole new level

Best Answer

Introducing - The funkelfee wife: She believes in not being controlling, not nagging, not pressuring, and just mutual respect and trust. which works most of the time. wavering at the moment, cos feeling a breach in the respect department... :-D

Best Answer

No, this isn't an understanding wife, this is a woman who won't open her mouth and say what she truly feels, a woman with no backbone, a woman who needs the reassurance of others to feel better about her most heartfelt decisions. I say it as I see it, blunt or not.

Best Answer

fair enough and thanks for the bluntness. btw: I haven't made a decision yet, neither has he about going. He asked me and my question was originating more from a place of "I can't believe he actually has the balls to ASK?" :-D I was expecting most of the answers I got here, but was interested to see whether someone (maybe of the male persuasion) would be able to put a spin on it to make it sound ok. ;-) however, found the responses as expected and wildly entertaining as well.
He is not generally treating me like a doormat, just susceptible to delusional moments of "douchebaggery" once or twice a year. ;-D

Best Answer

He really is treating you like a doormat girl, he wants to go on holiday on your first birthday as a married couple and one of the guests is the woman he slept with TWICE before you were married! If he had anything about him, he wouldn't even have any contact with her.

Best Answer

Honestly , I am not putting you down. I totally understand your intentions here.

Best Answer

You do??- Please enlighten me.

Best Answer

My interpretation is that some people see (or would like to see) their relationship with their partner as being 100% trusting.

Best Answer

1. he cheated<br />
2. u got married despite the above<br />
3. he went away with the other woman - once<br />
4. He's gonna go away with said woman again<br />
5 and on your birthday<br />
6 you need to ask is it normal<br />
7 I wonder just how many clues you need...

Best Answer

It's normal if you say it is.

Best Answer